Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Information Analytics.
Whether or not there are any current jobs posted, persons who feel they are uniquely qualified to become part of the Information Analytics team are encouraged to send in an e-mail résumé listing their qualifications and work history. Your information will be reviewed, remain confidential and will be kept on file.
If your qualifications match a position that becomes available, we will contact you. Please note that we will not always be able to respond to your individual inquiry if your qualifications do not match position requirements.
You may submit résumés by sending mail to:
attn: Human Resources
206 S 13th St Suite 606
Lincoln, NE 68508-2034
It is the policy of Information Analytics to select, promote, and compensate individuals without regard to religion, national origin, race, age, sex, or qualifiable disability.
Current Positions Available
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions in a team environment. Works with Development Team Manager to assist clients and may attend meetings at client-sites. Trains clients on software custom created or purchased.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
2. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
3. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
4. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures to the Development Team Manager.
5. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
6. Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
7. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
8. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
9. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
10. Other Duties as Assigned.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Customer/Client Focus
4. Stress Management/Composure.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Must perform job functions within company policy, principles and business practices.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Regular attendance is required.
Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel may be expected for this position.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Working experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting web site and custom programming projects.
• Some experience in C#. VB.NET and ASP.NET.
• Communication skills with customers to assist in programming changes and troubleshooting.
• Experience with Adobe PhotoShop.
• Working knowledge of database design and maintenance with MySQL (MSSQL and MariaDB helpful but not required).
• Some experience with IOS and Android development is preferred but not required.
• Willingness to sign confidentiality agreement and protect trade secrets.
- Must be able to sit for 8 hours plus in front of a computer if needed.
- Must be able to travel, if needed, to client sites using personal vehicle.